Sunday 2 September 2012

Introduction

Hi, my name is Jean, and I make hand knitted clothing for babies, chlidren and adults.

I've been working as a seamstress and tailor since the 1970's and have settled down in my golden years with knitting to keep myself busy.

I can make nearly anything to custom for most sizes, patterns and designs, I can also make stuffed knitted plush toys.

Here are a few pictures of my recent pieces:






 If you're interested in ordering anything feel free to leave a comment with contact information (preferrably email).

I have plenty of free time so I'm sure I'll be able to make most things (within reason) although I prefer making baby and toddler clothing.

More pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. You should post those news pics on a new post tomorrow.

    It'll help you build up site content. :)

    ReplyDelete